SBI Health & Safety Policy - OHSAS 18001
SBI International Holdings AG / Reynolds Constructions Company, hereinafter abbreviated as SBI/RCC, gives first priority to the protections of the Health and Safety of its employees, suppliers, visitors, customers and the general public at large during all stages of construction activities
The company shall ensure the following aims and objectives;
- Across all SBI / RCC construction project, the company shall ensure minimum acceptance of Health & Safety Standards required by International & National / Local Rules, Laws & Regulations. We shall always strive to achieve these through the process of self commitment and internal monitoring.
- Protection of the Health & Safety of the employees and any other interested / concerned parties. This shall be achieved through provision of sound medical facilities as well as efficient and applicable accident protective & preventive measures.
- The company shall always ensure safe guarding all its properties as well as those of the third parties.
- Identifying assessing and eventually preventing risk exposure to workers suppliers and the third parties at all stages of construction activities.
- Identifying, assessing and eventually preventing risk exposure to workers, suppliers and the third parties at all stages of construction activities.
- The company shall always ensure adequate and consistent training to all employees, sub-contractors and any other concerned parties as regards to Health & Safety matters
- The responsibility of accurately and clearly specifying the roles & responsible of employees and other interested parties in the implementation of this policy.
- SBI/RCC recognizes the varying /changing legislation and shall always adopt the changing circumstances as the minimum requirements.
- The organisation guarantees the availability of human & technical requirement while implementing this policy.
- The ultimate aim of the Health & Safety policy is “Zero Accident Tolerance” to employees and any other concerned parties
- SBI / RCC strives to achieve all the above objectives and reviewing / improving the policy while all the staff workforce, sub-contractors and any other third parties are liable to complying with it.