- Nsambya Babies’ Home – Last year, we renovated the bathroom and toilets of one of the oldest orphanages in Uganda.
- School of the Disabled, Kireka – renovated the ceiling at the facility for Children with Special Educational Needs.
- School of the Deaf Ntinda - donated desks and benches.
- Set up of Clinics + training of the communities on several health issues at the different sites where we have projects
- Feeding Orphans
- Participation in several Fundraising drives such as; Ibanda Hospital and MTN marathon among others.
In all these, our wish is to inspire people to do good. Our continued commitment is to show that positive change is possible in all aspects of life. SBI/RCC believes that everyone can do something good for the benefit of others.